Electrical installations can take many forms, and at Asbury Electric, we can handle them all. We’ve got the trained, licensed electricians to get the job done, from a new ceiling fan installation to a single-room remodel to a new above-ground pool electrical system.
Our team of professionals has the experience needed to complete your installation safely and correctly the first time. Our rates are always fair and competitive.
If you’re planning to build on improvements, we can modernize outdated knob and tube wiring to bring your home up to code and get it ready for additional upgrades. Installing a new electrical system can be intimidating, but we are here to help you understand the process step by step.
Asbury Electric can improve the way your entire electrical system works with planning and expertise, providing you with a safer and more efficient home. Our electricians are daily serving their neighbors in communities throughout Hampton Roads such as Williamsburg, Hampton, Newport News, and Gloucester. How can our professionals help you, today?
Lighting Installation & Fixtures
Installing new lights in the house or yard isn’t always as simple as it seems. That’s why it’s one of the most common electrical jobs we are called upon to do.
It takes a professional electrician to ensure adequate amounts of power when and where new or upgraded lighting systems must work correctly.
New or additional lights inside the home may require more amps, while landscape lighting might require new outdoor outlets. Call Asbury Electric for a consultation before attempting the job on your own.
Many factors contribute to the completion of even a “simple” installation project, such as:
- Ensuring the presence of the correct number of sockets to meet your needs
- Checking all safety features are addressed
- Providing sufficient circuits to minimize outages and maintain the safety
- Selecting and installing the correct cables
At Asbury Electric, we guarantee that all our work will meet or exceed industry standards and local building codes, no matter the size of the job. If you ever have a question or problem, call our Gloucester office, and we will complete a thorough inspection before making any necessary adjustments.
Our work isn’t complete until each, and every customer is 100% satisfied. And our team is ready and eager to serve you in communities throughout Hampton Roads, including but not limited to Williamsburg, Newport News, and Hampton.
Electrical Installation & Upgrades
Too often, homeowners make plans for upgrades without thinking about their electrical systems. Even something as simple as a new appliance could require upgrades to your system.
If you’re making improvements to your Williamsburg or Hampton Roads home, it’s probably a good time to call Asbury Electric about assessing your electrical system. Additional lighting or changes in your HVAC system may require an increase in amps or a whole new electrical panel.
Reasons to consider an upgrade include:
- You are adding square footage to your home
- Your home is more than 20 years old or still has a fuse box
- Your electrical panel feels warm to the touch or gives off an odd burning smell
- You’re upgrading appliances that require additional amps
- You need power strips in every room because there are not enough outlets
- You’re installing a hot tub
- You are installing new exterior/landscape lighting.
- Your electrical panel trips frequently
- You experience frequent power surges
- You wish to reduce energy costs
- To reduce the costs of homeowner insurance
- To increase the value of your home
Count on the experts at Asbury Electric for your electrical system upgrades. Don’t waste time and money making improvements to your home or adding major appliances that your electrical system isn’t equipped to handle.
Our licensed electricians can replace that old fuse box with an efficient new breaker panel, and we can advise you on the best plan for new lighting or outlet installation, too.
Installing a Whole-Home Generator
You count on a generator in times of emergency. And you don’t want to wait until that emergency happens to find out that your generator hasn’t been installed correctly.
The first step in the installation is making sure that the unit is sized correctly for your home. Some companies throughout Hampton Roads may be more interested in creating a quick sale than providing you with the right equipment. That’s never the case at Asbury Electric.
The professional generator technicians on our team will start by calculating your electrical load. With that information, they can help you to choose the right generator to provide your family with the power you need to stay safe and comfortable during a power outage.
Call Asbury Electric if you have questions about purchasing a new generator or if your existing generator needs to be serviced. We will perform a complete evaluation, including valve adjustments and a safety check. It’s our job to make sure your generator works reliably when you need it the most, and we take that job seriously.
Top-Notch Electricians Near Hampton Roads
Call Asbury Electric if you’re looking for a reliable electrician in the Gloucester, VA area. Our licensed electricians finish each project as quickly and as safely as possible. We proudly serve Williamsburg, Hampton Roads, Richmond, Northern Neck, Middle Peninsula, Peninsula, and the Southside.
Whether you need a complete installation for new construction or an emergency 24-hour electrician, our team of experienced professionals is here to help. Give us a call or send us a message today!
- Electrician in Poquoson, Virginia
- Electricians in Hampton, Virginia
- Electrician in Gloucester Point, Virginia
- Electricians in Charles City, Virginia
- Electrician in Chesapeake, Virginia
- Electrician in Deltaville, Virginia
- Electrician in Hartfield, Virginia
- Electricians in Irvington, Virginia
- Electricians in Mathews, Virginia
- Electricians in New Kent, Virginia
- Electricians in Norfolk, Virginia
- Electrician in Portsmouth, Virginia
- Electrician in Providence Forge, Virginia
- Electrician in White Stone, Virginia
- Electrician Near Gloucester, Virginia
- Electrician in Smithfield, Virginia
- Electrical in Suffolk, Virginia
- Electricians in Newport News, Virginia
- Electrician in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Electrician in Toano, Virginia
- Electrician in Near Williamsburg, Virginia
- Electrician in West Point, Virginia
- Electrician in Yorktown, Virginia